Institutions seeking to train their employees to prepare them for fruitful work and retain the level of service required a continuous process to ensure continued performance improvement to reach the goals of the institution.
The training process is based on the actual identification of training needs, the training program appropriate to raise the efficiency, the trainer and the trainee, and training methods used and the training environment.
It also depends on the evaluation of the training programs and the extent to which the trainees and their reflection on the performance rates of increase of productivity of the enterprise.
Therefore, we believe the need to support and assist customers in identifying training needs and also to choose the most appropriate programs for implementation and evaluation of these programs and measure the extent of benefit from its implementation.
Training courses in the field of management systems:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Training Courses
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Training Courses
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Training Courses
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Training Courses
- Guidelines for auditing management systems ISO 19011
- Conformity assessment — Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection ISO / IEC 17020
- General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
ISO / IEC 17025
- ACCEPTANCE SAMPLING PLANS.
- KPI & continual improvement course.
- Methods for calculating the uncertainty in the measurements according to the international standards
- System Six Sigma Six Sigma
- Technology and Continuous Process Improvement
Training takes place according to the latest version of this topic Standerd.
Technical Training Specialist
The company is designing and implementing training programs, technical specialist technical training needs by actual customers to contribute to raising the performance of their employees.
And programs that have been designed and some of them ran out of the other urges implementation: -
theoretical and practical training on mechanical engineering for engineers and technicians production lines such as design and mechanical works.
quality control production lines.
mechanical tests and non-destructive testing NDT. .
training in food inspection and control of food products factories.
training on occupational safety and health.
Trainee obtained a certificate for the completion of the training program certified by the laws and customs of national and international force.
As is the implementation of these programs, as requested by the customer and technical capabilities available inside or outside Libya.