Training Course For Implementation ISO/TS 29001:2010
Quality Management System for oil, gas and petrochemical industries and Service . Management System
ISO/TS 29001 has now been accepted as the baseline requirement for quality management systems in the exploration and production sector of the petroleum and natural gas industry. The third edition of ISO/TS 29001 was released in June 2010.
A successful partnership between ISO and the international oil and gas industry has resulted in the publication of a new technical specification for implementing ISO 9001:2000-based quality management systems in the sector. ISO/TS 29001 is envisaged to become the common and unique basis for the oil and gas industry’s quality management system requirements worldwide.
- Provide an understanding of the principles of quality management system
- Acquaint delegates with ISO/TS 29001 fundamentals
- Examine and interpret the requirements of ISO/TS 29001
- Familiarize delegates with the relation of ISO/TS 29001 and ISO 9001
- Provide insight into how to approach the development of a quality management system as per the ISO/TS 29001
- Provide insight into how to approach the integration of ISO/TS 29001 and ISO 9001 Requirements.
- Quality management fundamentals and vocabulary for ISO/TS 29001
- The eight quality management principles
- The process approach in ISO/TS 29001
- Coherence of subjects between ISO/TS 29001 and ISO 9001
- The major Differences between ISO/TS 29001 and ISO 9001.
- The course is of three day duration and is presented by experienced ALMAYAR tutors
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction and open discussion
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, course notes & training certificate
- The course fee is (550 L .D ) per participant
- ALMAYAR certificate (Attendance Certificate) will be issued for each participants
- Staff who manage Quality Management Systems.
- Staff who are responsible for building Quality Management Systems.
- Staff who are involved within the Quality Management Systems Auditing Activity.
The course material will be in English and the delivery will be in Arabic and English
The course fees will be (550 L . D ) per candidate. (This covers the lectures material, one coffee break
The training course will take place on Sunday 03/05/2015 to Thursday 05/05/2015 (Tree Days).
Class time will be from 09:00 am to 13:00 pm.
Please fill the application form in company web said ( www.almayar.ly /contact us/ training needs form) in case of interest.
Looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience